After all the love your dog gives to you consider that grooming is an important part of its health and as a small token in return consider taking advantage of the services of an experienced groomer can offer . I spend in good products from the small brush to the spray cologne to give the best care to all my clients. .Pets certainly know when they are clean and looking good. Well groomed dogs are happier, better behaved, healthier, and more outgoing. Just like all of us, they feel good when they look good. French Connection offers a complete line of services to bring out the best appearance and personality in any pure or mixed breed . I work carefully , never rush, and do not overbook appointments. I always take my time and do it right.
• Bath (regular, medicated, flea shampoo and conditioner)
• Mud bath upon request
• Hand Drying
• Moisturizing coats to protect from heat and sun.
• Brushing and regular dematting
• Clean eyes, ears, sanitary area, paws
• Nail trimming and filing or dremmeling
• Expression anal glands if necessary
• Haircut and styling with clipper, scissors.
There are many variables in pet grooming, such as whether your pet has long or short hair and also if the hair is matted and tangled. Therefore, there is no set pricing for fine grooming. The groomer set individual prices for each pet, largely based on the time required to complete the chosen service. Factors which determine the price of a service include:
• Age and weight of pet
• Amount of scissoring time involved
• Extra dematting
• Length and density of coat
• Disposition of dog for grooming
• Customized style
However, you will find our prices quite reasonable. We will be happy to quote you a price anytime you stop by the shop with your pet(s).
• Checks, Venmo